Let’s say you have a huge programming problem to solve. This is one of the approaches I’ve found to work.
- You spend hours scouring Google, StackOverflow and some obscure tutorials
- You try tons of approaches, none of which work
- Defeated, you try to explain it to a colleague in search for help
- You suddenly find the perfect solution while you explain the problem to your colleague
- You go back to your desk and solve your problem
I’ve found solutions to my problems this way more times than I’d like to admit.
If you want to share a comment or report an issue with this post, please send me an email to email@example.com